Linda's 70th Birthday



Well I’ve had a busy few weeks and I’m afraid the blogging fell by the way side... but I’m back!!
I have a new plan and hopefully it will fit better into my working and family life! So from now on my plan is to have;
‘Tasty Tuesday’ – A post on recent cakes/bakes/tasty treats... I’m also thinking of occasionally blogging about my healthier home cooking!
‘Throwback Thursday’ – I still have a huge back catalogue I haven’t covered so ill continue with this idea
‘Saturday Stampin’ – sharing my crafts, mostly using Stampin’ Up! products along, with my monthly blog hop posts (keep an eye out for this Saturdays!)


Anyway, back to this week’s post on Linda’s cake.

 
I know Linda through Nathan’s where I work, She is a regular on a Friday at our knit and natter group!
Linda just asked for a nice cake, no specific designs or colours, just something nice! So I went for tasteful flowers.
 


I don’t often make flowers so it did have its own challenges but I thought it turned out well.


 I chose lemon as I know Linda bought a duck from us that was dressed in a lemon hat which she loved! And I made a selection of flowers to decorate the cake from all sides so no matter where people stood they would see pretty flowers!

 

I hope you like it!
See you al again soon!

Sam x

Comments

Popular Posts